Coffee Machine Technician - Full Time Glenunga
Full Time Coffee Machine Technician (or trainee)
A full-time position is available for a Coffee Machine Technician providing quality service and repairs to Domestic coffee equipment. The technician's role will be predominantly located at our Glenunga branch workshop with occasional offsite work Monday to Friday 9am until 5pm. The branch features a back of house workshop and front of house retail store where light retail duties will also be required. You will work with big names brands like Delonghi, Lelit and Gaggia.
The successful applicant
- Will preferably have some coffee industry experience – however we will also be providing on the job training to assist you to gain an appreciation of the equipment range we service and subsequently the level of service our customer base expects from these products.
- A “can do” attitude, the ability to problem solve, excellent time management and great “people skills and communication” are a must!
- A high level of attention to detail is also required to bridge the repair work done, with the customers overall service experience.
- Punctuality, reliability, and ability to work autonomously.
- Excellent time management and ability to manage their workflow efficiently.
- Well groomed & presented.
- Basic computing skills.
- Current Driver’s License.
- Passion for the coffee industry ideal.
Great customer service is the foundation of our company and candidates must be able to communicate professionally to maintain this.
In exchange, the successful applicant will receive
- Above award wage with qualification and skill-based room for growth.
- Vehicle and tools for the job as required.
- Phone and electronic devices as required.
- Solid employment within a specialised field.
- Full training provided.
- Equal opportunity employer with a strong team-based culture.
This is a great opportunity to join a local business that truly values their employees, and who pride themselves in understanding how to reward and treat them accordingly. The successful candidate will be reporting directly to the branch manager.
One week paid trial period followed by a 3 month probationary period.
If this job sounds like your next career move, please email your resume to email@example.com