Trainee Coffee Machine Technician- Full Time Role
Espresso Specialists P/L
A full time position is available for a Trainee - “Coffee Machine Technician” providing quality service, sales and repairs to Domestic / Home coffee machines.
The technicians role requires both onsite field repairs at commercial premises/businesses and at our Unley workshop.
Equipment we repair includes but is not limited to:
- Manual Coffee Machines.
- Automatic Coffee Machines.
- Coffee vending machines.
About the Opportunity:
This is your opportunity to be part of a team that provides high quality repairs, sales & customer support services relating to domestic coffee machines, including but not limited to, the following reputable brands:
- Lelit; and
- Above award wage with qualification based room for growth.
- Vehicle and tools for the job as required.
- Phone and electronic devices as required.
- Solid employment within a specialised field.
The successful applicant will preferably have some coffee industry experience – however we will also be providing on the job training to initially assist you to gain an appreciation of the equipment range we service and subsequently the level of service our customer base expects from these products.
- All the coffee your heart can desire.
- Equal opportunity employer.
- A strong team based environment.
The successful applicant will have a “can do” attitude, the ability to problem solve, excellent time management and great people skills and communication.
A high level of attention to detail is also required to bridge the repair work done, with the customers overall service experience.
Great customer service is the foundation of our company and candidates must be able communicate professionally to maintain this.
In addition to this the candidate must also display the following attributes:
- Punctuality and the ability to work Autonomously.
- Ability to troubleshoot & fault find - natural mechanical inclination
- Excellent time management and ability to manage their workflow efficiently
- Well groomed & presented
- Basic computing skills
- Current Drivers License
- No blame culture based mentality
- Honesty and ownership
Applicants with, Electrical, Electronic and Mechanical based experience are highly valued. Trade based qualifications are favourable also.
This is a great opportunity to join a local business that truly values their employees, and who prides themselves in understanding how to reward and treat them accordingly.
We value SERVICE
E xcellence in Espresso