Bruer Cold Drip Coffee Blue
For lovers of coffee who struggle with the hot stuff during summer Bruer have come to the table with an Innovative, complete home cold drip that is easy to use, store and looks pretty good to boot.
Cold drip coffee uses cold water and time to make the best tasting cold coffee available by slowly introducing cold water over the ground coffee it gently extracts the flavour of the coffee without the bitterness usually attributed to hot coffee preparations.
This amazing little unit uses, glass, medical grade silicone and AeroPress filters to make a great cold coffee.
Everyone needs to try cold drip and this makes it so easy to do at home that there is no reason not to have one.
- Cold Bruer makes up to 20 fl oz of cold brew in as little as four hours
- Set it up and let it go without the risk of over extraction. Start brewing before bed or work.
- With an adjustable valve you can experiment to make the perfect coffee for you.
- Cold Brew will last up to two weeks in the fridge
- Includes 100 paper filters.
- Easy to clean.
The process is quite visually appealing - the Cold Bruer has 3 levels: the water, the coffee grounds and the coffee collection chamber. Water slowly drips down the water chamber and into the coffee chamber, slowly saturating the coffee grounds and continuing through to the coffee carafe. Cold Bruer's counter worthy design is made from all high quality materials including: Borosilicate Glass, Stainless Steel, and Food Grade Silicone. The beauty of the Cold Bruer is that it's practical and reasonably priced, making cold brewed coffee easy to obtain! Drink cold brew anywhere!
- Available in 3 great colours - Blue, Grey and Charcoal.
- Cold Bruer Dimensions: 5" x 5" x 10.5" Packaging Dimensions: 7" x 7" x 14"
- Replacement Filters: These filters are the same type and size used with the Aeropress. You can also use metal filters like Abledisk