Administration Assistant - Unley
ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT – PART TIME ROLE
ESPRESSO SPECIALISTS P/L
A part time position is available for an administration assistant, entailing general administrative duties and providing high levels of service to our customers.
The role requires on site work between 9am and 5pm at our Unley branch, just five minutes from the Adelaide CBD. The role will initially begin as 2-3 days a week as required with the potential to increase to full time.
General duties include, but are not limited to:
- Providing exceptional customer service via phone, email and in person in our shop front.
- Supporting managers and sales staff with some PA duties
- Data entry.
- Record keeping
- Answering phones and being the first point of contact for the branch.
- Dealing with email enquiries.
- Directing leads to the correct department as required.
- Above award wage with qualification-based room for growth.
Solid employment within a specialised field.
The successful applicant will preferably have some coffee industry experience – however we will also be providing on the job training to initially assist you to gain an appreciation of the product range we provide.
- All the coffee your heart can desire.
- Equal opportunity employer.
- A strong team-based environment.
The successful applicant will have a “can do” attitude, the ability to problem solve, excellent time management and great people skills and communication. A high level of attention to detail is ideal with the ability to take direction and learn new information and systems as required. Great customer service is the foundation of our company and candidates must be able communicate professionally to maintain this.
In addition to this the candidate must also display the following attributes:
- Punctuality and the ability to work autonomously.
- Excellent time management and ability to manage their workflow efficiently
- Well groomed & presented
- Basic computing skills
- Current Driver’s License
- No blame culture-based mentality
- Honesty and ownership
Applicants with DEAR Inventory, Xero and administration experience will be favourable.
This is a great opportunity to join a local business that truly values their employees, and who prides themselves in understanding how to reward and treat them accordingly.
We value SERVICE
E xcellence in Espresso
Please email your resume to email@example.com