Warehouse & Logistics Coordinator
A full-time position has opened up at Complete Cafe Services for a Warehouse & Logistics Coordinator. Are you an organizational wiz? Are you the type of person who loves a challenge and can think outside the box? Then Complete Cafe Services has a job for you!
This is one fun gig that will see you managing inventory, key relationships with our valued customers, travelling around Adelaide and more. This is a diverse role so if you enjoy a job where no two days are the same this is for you.
Complete Cafe Services is Adelaide's top destination for "all things coffee". We're dedicated to providing the ultimate coffee experience for our customers, and we need someone who shares our passion for quality and service.
As our new Logistics Coordinator, you will be required to manage the incoming and outgoing stock from our warehouse in Unley, manage customer orders and ensure the delivery of stock. You will also conduct stocktakes, help with machine installs as required, be responsible for maintaining key relationships and some phone and serving duties. There’s plenty of growth opportunities in our hire machines department.
• Liaising with customers daily and ensure that all customer requests are responded to in a timely and professional manner
• Works closely with the Sales, Technical & other departments on a daily basis
• Receiving, verifying and allocating incoming stock
• Identify and process any amendments to purchase orders such as pricing or model changes
• Process and manage customer orders, including delivery of orders and/or stocks in a proficient manner
• Process and manage supplier claims and returns
• Process and manage stock movements within the warehouse to ensure accurate and efficient picking of stock
• Ensure labour resources and transport providers are utilised effectively to meet requirements
• Processing and validating transport driver’s paperwork
• Printing picking tickets, delivery dockets and general stock administration
• Ensure smooth efficient warehouse operations
• Maintaining the warehouse in a neat and orderly manner
• Control & management of all stock movements in the warehouse & shop stores through the management of periodic stock takes
• Initiate or participate in assessments of existing work processes, procedures and policies to identify or escalate potential improvements
• Safe lifting and manual handling of stock is an everyday task that is essential to this position
Above award wage with qualification based room for growth.
Vehicle and tools for the job as required.
Phone and electronic devices as required.
Solid employment within a specialised field.
The successful applicant will preferably have some coffee industry experience – however we will also be providing on the job training to initially assist you to gain an appreciation of the equipment range we service and subsequently the level of service our customer base expects from these products.
All the coffee your heart can desire.
Equal opportunity employer.
A strong team based environment.
The successful applicant will have a “can do” attitude, the ability to problem solve, excellent time management and great people skills and communication.
A high level of attention to detail is also required to bridge the repair work done, with the customers overall service experience.
Great customer service is the foundation of our company and candidates must be able communicate professionally to maintain this.
email resumes to email@example.com