Milk Line Cleaning for Office Machines
Milk Line Cleaning
Complete Cafe Services is happy to offer instructions on how to do milk line cleaning.
Milk line cleaning is an essential part of cleaning most office coffee machines. We have partnered with Cafetto, the industry leader in effective organic and eco-friendly solutions, offering cleaning products to improve equipment performance and simplify cleaning processes. Through its extensive product portfolio and global network, Cafetto provides cleaning products to both the commercial and domestic markets.
A high performance alkaline milk line cleaner designed for machines used at a high frequency.
Recommended for use with acidic milk frother cleaner or descale through the milk lines periodically to remove any scale build up in the lines.
Safe for all machine parts, MFC® Blue is listed with NSF. It has been tested, evaluated passed the most stringent toxicology and corrosivity standards. The ingredients and formulation of the products that are NSF certified are safe for use, leave no harmful residues and do not cause corrosion within the coffee machine.
Directions for Milk Line Cleaning
Procedure for milk frothers
- Ensure the white cap is tightly sealed and slightly loosen the blue cap. Gently squeeze the bottle until reservoir measures 50 ml, remove the blue cap and pour from reservoir
- Add 50 ml of MFC Blue to 1 litre of warm water in a cleaning container. Ensure you replace the blue cap and seal tightly after pouring the required dose
- Insert milk frother suction tube into solution
- Run entire solution through frother
- Repeat above procedure with 1 litre of clean water to rinse all the components thoroughly
- Do not mix with other chemicals